I have always wanted to learn sign language. Are classes available in Western Massachusetts?
There are many options for learning sign language, both in the classroom and online. We suggest you invite a family member or friend to join you, so you can practice your new communication skills!
Here are some local options:
- Holyoke Community College: Deaf Studies Program
- Springfield Technical Community College: American Sign Language 1
- Willie Ross School for the Deaf: Sign Language Instruction
- Signing Basics: American Sign Language
You may also check out these on-line resources and smartphone apps:
- American Sign Language Video Dictionaries and Quizzes
- American Sign Language Dictionary
- ASL Coach (iOS app)
- Marlee Signs (iOS app)
Ask the Audiologists…
…and get your hearing care question answered AND be entered for a chance to win a free gift card to your favorite restaurant!
All questions submitted will be posted to this web site.